Since Fit Kids’ founding in 2011 with the mission to provide structured physical activity programs for underserved children to build the foundation for a healthy, active life, Fit Kids has:
- Provided programs at 53 schools and community organizations
- Increased physical activity levels and improved fitness for more than 5,000 children
- Provided more than 3,500 hours of structured physical activity at our Innovation Sites
- Employed more than 50 college students, graduates and professionals as Fit Kids coaches
- Grown staff from Founder to three full-time office staff, two part-time contractors and 11 Fit Kids coaches by September 2017
- Secured support from more than 500 individuals and 70 institutions.
To learn how Fit Kids will expand its impact, view our Strategic Plan