Fit Kids Champs
Join Fit Kids Champs, our community group of supporters, and help provide structured physical activity programs for underserved children to build the foundation for a healthy, active life. Fit Kids Champs aims to educate its members about health, nutrition, and fitness while raising awareness about Fit Kids.
Your minimum $250 donation covers expenses for one student at a Fit Kids Innovation Site in East Palo Alto for an entire year!
In addition to the great feeling that comes from contributing to youth fitness, you receive:
- Invitations to members-only events with experts in fitness, nutrition and youth development
- The opportunity to see Fit Kids in action at our Innovation Sites
- Access to our child-driven community service program (i.e., used sports equipment drives, fundraising, etc.)
To join Fit Kids Champs, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Meet our Co-Presidents
Courtney Bianchi was born and raised in Michigan and graduated in 2000 from Vanderbilt University with a bachelor’s in Elementary Education and Child Development. She taught Elementary School from 2000-2006, including a stint at Phillips Brooks School. Courtney lives in Menlo Park, works as a fitness and yoga instructor, and has three daughters, who attend Las Lomitas/La Entrada schools.
Amelia Schultz grew up in Marin County and graduated in 2000 from Colby College, where she ran indoor & outdoor track and cross country. She worked in the development department at American Conservatory Theater for seven years and lives in Menlo Park with her husband, Jason Werlin, and two daughters, who attend Phillips Brooks School.
Fit Kids Champs Board of Directors
The Next Fit Kids Champs Event
Past Fit Kids Champs Event
Fit Kids Champs is pursuing these future events:
- A cookbook signing and talk/demo with Amanda Haas, author, professional recipe tester and developer, and the Culinary Director of Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- A talk from child development specialist and longtime parent educator Karen Friedland-Brown.
- A holiday new equipment drive to provide equipment to Fit Kids classes
- A spring used sports equipment drive organized by your children to support the kids in Fit Kids classes during the summer